13 September 2009

Not a very successful weekend

I got one of the new i7's out of its box. Unfortunately the P6T deluxe model doesn't have a separate PS/2 mouse and keyboard port, so won't work with my KVM. I guess its back to the shop on Monday for them.

I also got the extra power cable for the Corsair power supply and it doesn't seem to work either. I can only assume that with 3 graphics cards the power supply is overloaded (despite it being a 1000w).

It was also rather hot so all the machines were switched off. Overall not a very successful weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very painful since I am also passing this situation some time ago.
My father give me a new car but before riding on it , car company take it back saying that some technical problem in it.
At that time I feel so bad and that day is worst day of my life.

jeux voiture